This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex HD Front Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged axles in JK Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon models. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for Jeep owners looking to beef up the stock axles’ weak areas.
Our Bare HD Bare Front Axle Housings feature a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles as well as pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings.
Transfer your existing internal components (differential, ring and pinion, axle shafts) and outer components (stub shafts, knuckle assembly, ball joints, unit bearings, brakes, sensors) to the new housing!
• JK Wrangler Rubicon (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (4-door)
• Right-Hand Drive
• 4-6” Lift
• WMS-WMS: 65.5”
• Axle Tube: 3.25” x 0.5”
• Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x5”
• Gear Ratio: NA
• CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OPTIONS
Features & Benefits:
• 3.25 O.D. x 0.5” wall extreme duty axle tube increases torsional strength to resist bending
• Asymmetric housing design for extra-long tube side strength
• Pre-installed inner axle seals
• HD forged inner knuckles w/ greater upper and lower section strength
• Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
• HD ductile iron differential cover w/ increased cover mounting area
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
• Integrated lower control arm skid plates
• High-flow oil passages and bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
• Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
• UV protected triple-stage powder coat for corrosion resistance
• 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• 4-6” Lift features a raised pinion angle and raised track bar bracket (where applicable)
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
• Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
• 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA w/ new components
• 1-Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Requirements & Recommendations:
• Below is a list of Requirements & Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
• Questions? Stop scratching your head and contact us! We know our axles AND we’re here to help!
• Requires driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014). CONTACT us for options!
Control Arm Upgrade – 4-6” Lift:
• This much lift REQUIRES adjustable control arms for caster angle adjustments.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1315011)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415611)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1315010)
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415610)
Axle Shaft Upgrade:
• High-quality aftermarket axle shafts will enhance your set up. Stock Rubicon axle shafts may also be reused (where applicable). We offer U-Joint Front Axle Shafts as well as High-Angle Rzeppa CV Front Axle Shafts. CONTACT us for options!
Axle Shaft Tube Seal Upgrade:
• Get serious with HD 0.5” wall seals (# 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25” wall seals (# 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
Steering System Upgrade – 4-6” Lift:
• Get the optimal setup with one of our High Steer Systems. The factory steering system may also be reused.
• Dana 30/44 High Steer System w/ HD Drag Link Flip Kit & HD Tie Rod Kit (# 4391000)
• Dana 30/44 High Steer System & HD Drag Link Flip Kit – No HD Tie Rod Kit (# 4390975)
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit & HD Tie Rod Kit – RHD (# 1853900)
• High Steer Knuckle Kit (Knuckles Only) (# 4390870)
• Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex brake upgrade.
• Delta Brake System – Front & Rear – 5x5” Bolt Pattern (# 4403450)
• Front Big Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors (# 4303420)
• Front Big Brake Kit w/ Vented Rotors (# 4303400)
• Front Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ Slotted Rotors (# 4303490)
• Front Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ Vented Rotors (# 4303480)
Install Time: 8 Hours (includes gear setup)
|No reviews for this item|