This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while driving and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JK: Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve handling. Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. Our rear track bar also maximizes rear right spring clearance.
Our Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar is recommended for 4-6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations or one of our Rear Track Bar Brackets – no cutting or welding required. This is the same Rear Track Bar used in our 4-6” Alpine RT and Alpine CT Long Arm Suspension Systems.
A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars are 230% stiffer than factory track bars – making them the strongest track bars on the market!
• Bolts into factory locations – no cutting or welding required
• Rear Track Bar works w/ our Rear Track Bar Brackets (2.5” Lift: 1954776 or 3-6” Lift: 1954777 or 2.5” Spacer Lift: # 1954202)
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-6” Lift
• Replacement bushings (# 835770) available individually.
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (# 1753418)
• Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (# 4951800)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear (# 1754418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3–6” Lift) (# 1954777)
• Rear Track Bar Frame Bracket Kit (2.5” Spacer Lift) (# 1954202)
• Replacement Track Bar Bushing (Front or Rear) (# 835770)