This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 4.5” Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered for the enthusiast who demands an off-road capable suspension with maximum adjustability, flex, durability, and quiet performance. This all-inclusive system includes everything from the TeraFlex exclusive brake line anchor brackets to our industry leading adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets. The Alpine CT4 is designed to flex and droop over boulders and fly across flats like nothing you have ever experienced. And like all TeraFlex lifts, the highway manners of the CT4 are legendary.
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sold separately.
• Lift Height: 4.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ Tires
CT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Long Arm Suspension Crossmember provides additional strength
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
• Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL2 Front: # 1864402 & JL2 Rear: # 1864302)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1316010)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (4.5” Lift) (# 1953500)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–6” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1764300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 4.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37” (w/ 3.5” front & 4” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ (varies)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 35” tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5” Front and 4” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 37” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 37” tires.
• Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39”+ tires. Bump Stop Extension and Shim requirements will vary based on setup. Installer must check for clearances.
• May require an additional 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
• Alignment required.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Requires longer shocks – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
4.5” Suspension Systems – No Shocks:
• Alpine RT4 Long Arm (JL2: # 1534200) (JL4: # 1534000)
• Alpine CT4 Long Arm (JL2: # 1524200) (JL4: # 1524000)
• Sport ST4 (JL2: # 1614400) (JL4: # 1614000)
4.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit:
• No Shocks (JL2: # 1402402) (JL4: # 1402400)
Falcon Performance Shocks (2–4.5” Lift):
• SP2 3.5 aDAPT (JL2: # 10-04-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-04-35-400-200) (ED: # 11-04-35-400-202)
• SP2 3.5 e-Adjust (JL2: # 10-03-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-03-35-400-200) (ED: # 11-03-35-400-202)
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust (JL2: # 10-02-33-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-33-400-200) (ED: # 11-02-33-400-202)
• SP2 3.1 Piggyback (JL2: # 10-02-31-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-31-400-200) (ED: # 11-02-31-400-202)
• SP2 2.1 Monotube (JL2: # 10-02-21-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-21-400-200) (ED: # 11-02-21-400-202)
27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)
|No reviews for this item|