This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex JL / JT: Alpine IR Front Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations – no cutting or welding required. This is the same Front Track Bar used in our 2.5-4.5” Alpine RT and Alpine CT Suspension Systems.
The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. Our adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling. Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components.
A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• 0-6” Lift
• Alpine IR Front Track Bar
• Preinstalled IR Joints – both ends
Features & Benefits:
• Bolts into factory locations or a Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift: # 1953250 or 4.5” Lift: 1953500) – no cutting or welding required
• Adjustable end features an improved turn-buckle design w/ built-in clamp and alignment feature for a hassle-free install and length adjustment
• Adjustable from 0.5” shorter than stock to 1” longer than stock
• Heat treated alloy steel fractured race spherical bearings at both ends for superior wear resistance w/ OEM-style rubber boots to maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
• Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
Install Time: 1 Hour
Track Bar and Axle Bracket Kit Configurations:
• JL / JT: Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• JL: Alpine IR Rear Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1754420)
• JL / JT: Front Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (4.5” Lift) (# 1953500)
• JL / JT: Front Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1953250)
• JL: Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Replacement bushings (# XXXXXXX) available individually.
Install Time: 1 Hour